By agreeing with the following “Terms & Conditions” of Instructory.net, you are giving your consent to use our website, services, property, uploading your tutorials, or buying courses from Instructory.
Course Renewal Model
From January 16' 2023 Instructory platform introducing a new feature which is the "Course Renewal Model"! So from now, there will be only 1-year course access for those who purchase any course from Instructory after 15th January 2023.
Course Validity: 1 Year
Applicable: For all students of Instructory who will purchase any old or new course from 16th January 2023. This is also applicable for all the Instrutcors as well.
INSTRUCTORS | Policy for Renewal Model
1. Manage a New private group (created by the support team) for students who are in the Renewal model
2. Mandatory 1 live class per month (12 live classes in 1 year)
3. It must be in Google Meet or in the new private group through Streamyard (will be set and conducted by the Instructory education team)
- There will be a recording for every live class (how it will be given, will be decided by the Instructory education team)
- Can not upload into the course as a lesson on the platform
4. Success Stories / Students Work Showcasing - Monthly Min. 1 Student
- Showcase your student's work or assignments or success story to the new private group and to the Instrutcory Community as well.
5. Showcasing Support Stories in Instructory community ( Which will motivate the old students to convert them into a renewal model )
6. Minimum 1 Resource share in the new private group (Can be Anything like Tips, Blog, Files, Images, Pdf, Short Videos related to the course etc.)
7. Lessons update every 3 Months (Minimum 01) and inform the Instructory education team and post it to the Instructory community.
8. Do activities like competitions for your renewal students only in the private group (Optional) to make the private group engaging.
9. Old learners before 16th January who are in the lifetime access model will be approved for the old private group
10. Need to cooperate
INSTRUCTORY | Policy for Renewal Model
If we found that any instructors of the renewal model are not active, not cooperative, or failed to complete the tasks for renewal then we will warn them 3 times and after that will be removed from the renewal model & it will be solely our course from then. The instructor will lose authority in that particular course. (This will be applicable in the worst case)
Effective from 16th January 2023!
Instructory.net is an online eLearning platform and Teaching marketplace for learners and instructors which is owned and operated by Rifat M Huq, CEO & Founder Of Instructory. Our office is physically registered at House: 06, Road: 17A, Block: E, 1213 Banani Model Town, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh and the company number is “8801880087154, 8801880087155”. Please visit our page or email at “firstname.lastname@example.org” for any type of query you have regarding us.
Course Access: Enrollment, Pricing & Refund
Course Tutorial Updates / Rules For Instructors
Rules For Affiliation
Links to the third party website
Termination of Services
Changes & Update to Terms & Conditions
The terms & conditions of the Instructory website are applicable to the “Users” of the site (which are referred to as “You”, “Student”, “Instructor” & “Affiliator”).
Here, the Instructory company is presented as “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Instructory global”, “instructory.net” referring to the User information as “personal details”.
You can create your free account as a learner or an instructor or an affiliator at Instructory to learn & earn online. Instructors can create two or more lessons to provide to-be learners some content to gain trust, but they need to lock major lessons to receive all the features and support to create & sell their unique courses. The same way any learner can create their account and check out the instructor’s intro video with the course outline to find out whether the course is appropriate or not.
To register at our website, You must
If you provide wrong information we have the authority to suspend your user account without any prior notice.
Users who are purchasing courses from Instructory are referred to as Learner or “Buyer”
Instructory makes instructors’ payment simple and secure. To purchase any course through instructory you have to add 15% as a service charge with every purchase. For more details please check out: Purchase & Withdrawal Policy
On our platform, Instructors are the authorized license holders of their respective courses
Instructors are users who agreed to create and sell courses on our platform that are solely created by themselves, they own the copyright for their content and have the right to sell the course for the seller following the rules :
We offer only one course uploading model: Promotional model Promotional model - You will get 42.5% from every sell of yours
For details please check out: FAQ
Course prices are set based on instructor’s demand, promotional policies, and services; Sometimes we may offer discounts on the basis of a situation or an event for a specific span of time.
You have to follow them once you have started uploading and selling your online courses at Instructory.
When you purchase a course or sell a course from Instructory, you are agreeing to pay the fees exactly as it is on the website through Mobile Banking, Visa card, Mobile Wallet, or Mastercard. Eventually, when a student purchases your course, the instructor/ teacher will also automatically receive their respective payment.
Every month from 15th to 20th - we disbursed the amount you have requested from your earnings! The process to follow:
Provide accurate account information like- name, headline, bio, academic details, experiences, social links, skills, etc. to your profile settings
Add your Bkash wallet number to your profile settings page to add a payment method.
Send the withdraw request within 14th of every month to get the disbursement
If the instructors are -
Instructory mangement has the full authority to hold the paymnet of that instructor or diable the account or, take any decision!
When your monthly disbursement will be restricted?
Instructors, we really respect you a lot. But we have campaigns to offer your courses where we invest a lot of amount in marketing, boosting, sending email and SMS, etc. So we expect your cooperation as well.
1. If we find that, you are not active in any of our campaigns or events consecutively
2. If we are poking you again and again, but you didn't respond or, cooperate
3. You have to take monthly 1 live session at the private group and in our community
4. You have to post about your course - every day during the campaign
5. Without a campaign - you need to create awareness by writing blogs to our community
6. Accept learners regularly to the private group
7. Give Support to your learners through private groups and website inbox
8. If we find any legit complaints regarding your course
9. If you create another copy course personally or to another third party
10. Course updates or bring updated lessons, as the world is changing so fast
11. If you promised to give any resource to the learners then you must complete it
12. If we found any unethical activities form your Instructor's profile
13. Minimum monthly 2 Post in the Instructory community and 1 Post in your Private Group
14. Instructors who are in the renewal model - if they missed the monthly live support class!
For the above rules, if you failed we have the full right not to disburse your payment! All the rules are created to maintain the quality of the course and the reputation of the Organization and Instructors as well.
Instructory management has the full authority to offer discount's at any course at any event or, campeighns!
And we have the right to not to offer your course at anytime if we found any poor performance or unethical activities of any instructors!
We have full right to cancel, disable, delete your course or instructorship from Instructory if we found the followings:
Learners can take support and Instructors are bound to give support through the following channels:
1. Every course has a Facebook private group created by the Instructory Authority
2. Join that group
3. Take support through posting at those private groups only
4. Take and Give one to one support from the Instructory Website Messaging
5. Instructors cant give support personally through personal number, personal inbox, what's app etc. This is strictly prohibited!
6. If any instructors failed to give support to the learners consecutively then his/her monthly payments will not be disbursed!
7. Learners, please watch the videos properly and you will get every answer there and please not to disturb any instructor with unnecessary poking, posts, inbox etc.
8. Learners - if you do any illegal activities or talk with the instructor rudely or do fake activities, then instructors and Instructory have the full right to restrict you from everywhere.
Thank you so much!
The content on the Sites, including all text, information, software, technology, data, logos, marks, designs, text, graphics, pictures, audio and video files, other data or copyrightable materials or content, and their selection and arrangement, is referred to herein as "Content”.
We have a legacy, authority, and right to change, amend or update the Instructory Terms & Conditions at any time, with or without notification. Be with us and Instructory is committed to maintain our terms, rules, and keep the security of your personal data.
You are requested not to use our services and website if you do not consent to our Terms and Conditions.
All the Services, software, property, contents, images, logo, APIs, databases, etc included in and available at the website instructory.net are exclusively owned by Instructory Global. They are protected and secured by copyright law, trademark, watermark and licensed by only Instructory Global. We have full authority to change, update or reproduce any property of Instructory. So, you must follow and maintain the underneath code of conduct:
Share on social media